Finish off your super week with the most important news (and news you may have missed) from the customer engagement and loyalty marketing world.
In this week’s customer engagement recap:
- AP-GfK poll: Breaches not changing people’s habits
- Dunkin’ Donuts Launches New National DD Perks Loyalty Program
- Smarter Couponing: The 6 Factors of a Successful Coupon Campaign
- Daimler Trucks North America Launches Customer Loyalty Program
- The Future Is Not in the Cards: Will ‘Wearable Payments’ Replace Wallets?
- Unused gift cards total $44B since 2008: study
- How Will Banks Respond if Apple Becomes Mobile Payments Player
- Starbucks: 10M Mobile Payments Users, Making 5M Payments a Week