Finish off this week (in which it was made official that none of us are basketball billionaires) with the most important news (and news you may have missed) from the customer engagement and loyalty marketing world.
In this week’s customer engagement recap:
- Delta Looks to Improve Customer Experience with Phablets
- T-Mobile’s next move: Shame AT&T and Verizon into ditching data overage fees
- The High Pressure (and Amazing Benefits) of Customer Engagement
- Consumers Like Using Text Messages to Solve Customer Service Issues
- Comcast defends Time Warner Cable merger plan in FCC filing